Create your own link to the Sportster®-based racing and performance bikes of the ‘60s and ‘70s. This fast-back solo seat and tail section mirrors the look and feel of the iconic 1977-78 Harley-Davidson® XLCR Café Racer model, and re-imagines the style for the modern era. Ideal for use with Clip-On or Sportster® Clubman Handlebars and mid- or rear-set foot controls, this seat provides the perfect lay-down aggressive riding posture for splitting lanes or carving corners.
- Vivid Black
- Seat’s upturned tail and longer nose positions the solo rider closer to the tank for better weight balance, quicker steering and added front-end feedback
- Tail Section is a T bolt-on design that wraps the fender struts
- Unlike other cafe bike kits, there is no cutting, welding or frame modifications required
- Installation is reversible - you can return easily your bike to the stock look
- Kit includes a sweeping composite tail section with a steel inner support, a deep solo bucket seat with backstop pad, and all necessary installation hardware
Fits ‘10-later XL883N, XL1200CX, XL1200N, XL1200NS, XL1200V, XL1200X and XL1200XS models. Separate purchase of License Plate Bracket Kit P/N 67900360 for Canada models or P/N 67900359 for HDI models is required.
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know!